I love Vastra and Jenny :3
I love Vastra and Jenny :3
hello, my darlings! spring time is upon us, and what better time to start shopping for new, pretty clothes? even better – what if they’re free?!
sheinside, my favourite online clothing store, has asked me to host a giveaway for them, and i’m really excited to offer one of my lovely followers a $100 gift card to their online store!
they have a wide variety of colours and styles ranging from S-XL (in most styles). no matter what your personal style is, from pastel grunge to edgy chic and everything in between, they have something just for you!!
sheinside offers free worldwide shipping, tracking numbers and excellent and quick customer service. you can see my reviews of their products here.
- you must be following me, (i will check!) since this is a special giveaway for my followers! please don’t participate if you plan on unfollowing after the giveaway.
- likes do not count but you can like this post for reference of course!
- giveaway blogs are not able to enter
- 1 reblog = 1 entry
- you can reblog this as many times as you like, but please try not to spam your followers too much ;;
- please don’t delete this text or your entry will not count
- if you win, you must create an account on sheinside!!
- you have to be comfortable with giving me the email address you used to register, i will be asking you for it if you win!
- please check out the sheinside facebook page and give it a ‘like’ (if you have facebook)
- i will use a random number generator to find the winner
- i will give the winner 48 hours to respond before choosing an alternate winner
- your ask box must be open otherwise i cannot contact you and i will choose an alternate winner
- if you are under 18, please remember to ask your parents/guardians for permission!
- you can buy as many things as you like, as long as it’s within the $100
- this giveaway will end on may 1st, 2014 (at 11:59pm EST)
if you have any questions regarding the giveaway, feel free to message me. have a wonderful day! ♡
For Valentine’s Day, my friend got me all dolled up. I loved my hair.
Just messing around in Photoshop. The lyrics are from Smashing Pumpkins- The beginning in the end is the beginning.
A design I did for a poster/business card a couple years ago. I really like the reflective effects. Done in Photoshop.
Dug this up from one of my old folders. Purely from Photoshop.
I decided to draw my own version of Zelda, and made up my own title if she was in a game. I wanted to do something with her in big wintery clothes.
Another one of my painting escapades….this time it was easier because I was painting someone else’s. I also got to use white this time for the teeth.
Painting: By me
Photography: By me